WELCOME YOUR NEW CAT!
DO YOU WANT YOUR NEW CAT TO USE THE LITTERBOX,
NOT SCRATCH THE FURNITURE AND
GET ALONG WITH YOUR OTHER PETS?
You are just a step away from discovering the professional methods we have used successfully with hundreds of cat owners to prevent three of the most common cat behavior problems when a new cat is adopted.
If you want to prevent
- Housesoiling problems and create good litterbox habits
- Furniture damage by provide scratching posts your cat will use
- Fights between your resident cat and newly adopted cat and teach them to get along with a minimum amount of stress
Then follow the plans we give you in our DVD Helping Kitty Be Good. You'll discover:
- What kind of litter cats like best
- The best locations to put your cat’s scratching posts
- The biggest mistake you can make that risks conflicts between your new cat and your resident pets
- And MUCH More!!
Just go to CatBehaviorHelp.com and click on the Products Page. You'll find step by step plans and protocols in our Helping Kitty Be Good and Helping Cats Co-Exist programs.